Crispy Portuguese Potatoes – Batatas Assadas
These crispy potatoes are easy to make. I make them along with my roast chicken, pork or roast beef. They cook in an hour and come out perfect every time.
2-3 pounds cubed potatoes (about 1-2 inches)
1/4 cup olive oil
2 to 3 tablespoons my Taste Portugal Seasoning (I use 1 tablespoon per pound)
- Place potatoes in a bowl.
- Coat with the olive oil and seasonings.
- Shake in the bowl until very incorporated.
- Pour onto a sheet pan forming in a single layer.
- Cook at 400 degrees F. for about 1 hour.
- Shake pan once in while so the potatoes won’t stick to pan.
- Pierce with fork for doneness. Continue baking until crispy edges form.
Find my Taste Portugal – Tia Maria’s Portuguese Seasonings at: