Tia Maria’s Pistachio Cake
Each member of my family has a favorite cake that I bake on their birthday, but this cake recipe is the easiest of them all.
It’s moist and full of flavor. Serve it with Pistachio Gelato for a treat! They will love you for it!
Enjoy and Happy Birthday to anyone that is celebrating a birthday today!
- 1 Package yellow or white cake mix
- 1 can club soda
- 3 eggs
- 1 package Instant Pistachio Pudding
- ½ cup of Vegetable oil
- ¼ cup chopped Pistachios
- 1 can of Vanilla Frosting
- Chopped Pistachios
- Heat oven to 350. Mix the cake mix, pudding,eggs,oil and club soda for about 4 minutes until creamy. Blend in the pistachios.
- Grease two 9 inch cake pans with margarine or cooking spray. Divide the batter equally and pour into the cake pans.
- Bake for about 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let the cake cool for about 5 minutes and remove from the pan.
- Let the cake sit until completely cooled before frosting.
- Sprinkle the chopped pistachios on top!